Anne Hathaway

A pregnant Anne Hathaway posted a photo in bikini and congratulated the fans a happy New year


A pregnant Anne Hathaway posted a photo in bikini

Anne Hathaway has published on his page in Instagram photo in the red bikini. The picture shows the rounded tummy of a 33-year-old star.

Happy 2016, my lovely friends in Instagram. To post photos in a bikini - it's a surprise for me, but I was on the beach and noticed that I shoot. I believe that if such a picture see the world, she's gonna make me happy (and at least will be published with my consent and with the filter). I wish you love light and all the best in the coming year,
- signed by the actress in your picture.

A pregnant Anne Hathaway congratulated the fans a happy New year

In November it became known that Anne and her husband 34-year-old designer-jeweller Adam Shulman - will become parents. This will be the first baby in the family, the Hathaway-Shulman. Recall that the lovers married in September 2012.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment