Models

Participant from Russia Vladislava Evtushenko at the contest "Miss Universe"


Participant from Russia Vladislava Evtushenko at the contest "Miss Universe"

In Las Vegas began an annual beauty contest "Miss Universe". Today beautiful girls on the planet have gone on a catwalk in the swimsuit preliminary competition bikini.

Russia is a native of cheats, 19-year-old Vladislava Evtushenko. Vladislava fashion model and the winner of the title 1-ND runner-up of "Miss Russia 2015".

Vladislava Evtushenko Miss Universe

Girl publishes in Instagram shots of his room, zavalennoj ohapkami colors.

When you come into my room, everywhere flowers,

confides.

Vladislava Evtushenko Miss Universe 01

Model thanks his fans:

I'm so glad I can represent Russia at the Miss Universe Pageant this year and so happy that I have support. For me this is really important!
Post a Comment

Post a Comment