celeb news

Eva Longoria about the unwillingness to have children: "my life and is so full of"


Eva Longoria about the unwillingness to have children: "my life and is so full of"

A little over a week ago, Eva Longoria announced her engagement with the Mexican businessman Jose Antonio Bastonom. With that, life returned to normal, actress Eva said that the expansion of the family in its plans not listed.

I turned 40 years old, and I thought that it was time to conceive. But I feel that my life is so full, and

says the star of tv series "desperate housewives."

Longoria adds: it is enough that her fiance has three children from a previous marriage:

They became for me a real gift. We do not have a child, but I do not feel that we are lacking something. We have everything you need, and if you see something else, then it will be like the cherry on the cake.

We remind that Eva Longoria had already been married twice. First actor Tyler Christopher, then basketball player Tony Parker. Children from previous marriages Eve not.

Eva Longoria

Post a Comment

Post a Comment