Kendall Jenner

Rebel Wilson refused to go on stage with Kendall and Kylie Jenner


Rebel Wilson refused to go on stage with Kendall and Kylie Jenner

Kendall and Kylie Jenner recently topped the list of most influential teenagers in the world, but that doesn't mean that all their colleagues in American show business are happy to cooperate with them. Actress rebel Wilson, for example, said in an interview that he refused to deliver one of the MTV VMA awards with her sisters of the clan Kardashian-Jenner.

35-year-old Wilson admitted in a radio interview:

I was asked to present an award at the VMAs along with Kendall and Kylie, but I refused. They are famous not because of talent. I said I will award a prize one. Their principles are completely at odds with mine.

Rebel explained his attitude to the sisters:

They seem a little superficial, but their careers not related to their talent. I know they're super popular, but I prefer a good personality and those who work hard to succeed. If Kim Kardashian became famous by starring in a sex tape, I studied acting and worked hard.

In the end, at the MTV VMA in August this year, rebel Wilson went on stage alone, and her appearance became one of the most memorable - if only because of the outfit. The statuette was presented by actress Nicki Minaj.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment