celeb news

Ronda Rousey: "I'll kill the one who once called me fat!"

Ronda Rousey: "I'll kill the one who once called me fat!"

Do not try to give Ronda Rousey advice about what she should do or not do with her figure - it is dangerous for your health! Not having a single defeat champion in mixed martial arts (MMA) and part-time Hollywood star said:
I swear to God, I'll kill someone again in my life will call me fat!
The athlete was threatened detractors in an interview with the New York Times, talking about the period when I wanted to lose weight before a commercial shoot, but changed his mind:
Due to the fact that the organizers rudely made remarks about the shape, I deliberately came to shooting even more weight than before.
Since then Ronda Rousey did not allow anyone to speak out about their weight and physique, after all, none of the outsiders do not know how many psychological problems she had to worry about this, even bulimia:
I was afraid that someone will see my huge hands.
But today her weight under control. Ronda Rousey admits that strives to lose weight up to 135 pounds (61 kg), although perfectly feels and weighs 148 pounds (67 kg):
This is my favorite weight.

Ronda Rousey

And let the athlete tries to lose weight, she still is proud of his body and misses no opportunity to showcase it on the pages of glossy magazines, ESPN the Magazine, Maxim and Sports Illustrated. However, such shooting is not just putting himself on the show, and well, the act of combating stereotypes that do not allow women to deviate from the standard glossy.

I'm happy that we can present in the gloss of the female body type, which there had not previously appeared. I don't agree with women who say that shooting for men's magazines - this is something humiliating. I think it is a really effective way of dealing with modern standards of female beauty.

Ronda Rousey

Ronda Rousey

We can only wish Ronda Rousey wins and in this fight!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment