Khloe Kardashian

Khloe Kardashian on self-esteem issues: " I've always been the fat sister"


Khloe Kardashian on self-esteem issues: " I've always been the fat sister"

The 31-year-old socialite told the magazine ' People ' who, after years of being criticized by the media, is finally comfortable with her own body.


We must be a strong person to handle subsequent criticism about her own appearance. And, as well as Khloe Kardashian has shown its full support to her husband Lamar Odom, after the former athlete suffered an overdose, the socialite and businesswoman says the obstacles faced in the past helped a lot to become more resistant.

"By the time he was a teenager, I was always chubby. My friends were always walking around in a bikini and I never felt comfortable to do that, "she said in an interview with" People ".

Despite this, one of the stars of the reality show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" said, when I was younger, I never had problems with his own body, even though it didn't have the same biotype of their older sisters, Kourtney, of 36 years, and Kim, 35.



Khloe Kardashian


"I knew it wasn't like my sisters and I didn't have their bodies, but I never thought it wrong. I had parents who were incredibly loving and affectionate and always made me feel beautiful, so not questioned. "

However, when the family reality show debuted debuted on American TV in 2007, and immediately became a hit, Khloe began to gain media attention for their own body-only for the wrong reasons.

"Right before the show starts to be written, I thought I was in shape, but apparently not in shape enough for Hollywood standards. I didn't realize that was the ' fat ' sister until I started going on TV shows and people started to comment about me, "he recalls.

"To be compared to my sisters was something I was used to but be compared so cruel ... I thought, ' Ok, that's my role. ' So I started talking about that before people, like ' I'm the fat sister and fun, who cares? '. I almost let that take care of me. Actually, it wasn't fat, or obese. But I was leaving the company make me believe that I was, "she reflects.

At 31 years, Khloe says she will not weigh more, although estimate that has lost almost 20 pounds recently thanks to a healthy and balanced diet and intense exercise regularly. "I don't believe in numbers. Don't believe one size fits all. While you get free conscience and rest my head on the pillow at night, that's all that matters. Life is not about trying to fit the standards imposed by others ", he adds.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment