celeb news

Justin Timberlake has confessed his love to the Jessica Biel during his celebration in Memphis


Last Saturday was a special day in the career of Justin Timberlake. The musician was honored to take a seat in the same row with legendary Memphis musicians Scotty Moore, albert hunter and al Jackson: his name immortalized in the Hall of fame the music city of Memphis, where he came from.

Once on the stage during the ceremony of honoring, Timberlake has managed not only to amuse the guests with a parody of Donald trump, to play jokes with the host for the evening Jimmy Fallon, but with tears in his eyes to confess his love to the two most precious women in my life - my mom and "beautiful, loving and accepting your husband with all his weaknesses" wife Jessica Biel:

Baby, I love you more than I can convey the most beautiful words, and more than can Express the most beautiful song!
Justin Timberlake has confessed his love to the Jessica Biel


However, it's not all gratitude, which the audience heard from the contractor:

This is the most amazing thing that ever ever happened to me! I want to thank all the great artists here in this chamber. I am truly honoured to stand in one line shoulder to shoulder with legendary musicians whom I admire and whose music I grew up with.
Justin Timberlake

Justin Timberlake

Justin Timberlake

Post a Comment

Post a Comment