celeb news

Top10 Instagram 09/07/2015


1. Justin Bieber 801898

Justin Bieber Me and my boy cooper!!
Me and my boy cooper!!

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Seek me and you will find me - God
Seek me and you will find me - God

2. Kim Kardashian 619133

Kim Kardashian Last night's vibes- Haider Ackermann x Valentino
Last night's vibes- Haider Ackermann x Valentino

Kim Kardashian What a beautiful wedding! Last photo before we checked in our phones. Mr. & Mrs. Steve Stoute
What a beautiful wedding! Last photo before we checked in our phones. Mr. & Mrs. Steve Stoute 

3. Kylie Jenner 601346

Kylie Jenner chill night
chill night


4. Taylor Swift 461269

Taylor Swift Someone knitted this sweater for me of a Polaroid of myself and gave it to my mom tonight at the show. It has very quickly become my everything. Thank you, mysterious knitter.
Someone knitted this sweater for me of a Polaroid of myself and gave it to my mom tonight at the show. It has very quickly become my everything. Thank you, mysterious knitter. 

5. Beyonce 368435

Beyonce

Beyonce

6. Ariana Grande 320020

Ariana Grande this is what normal little kids & their brothers do right?
this is what normal little kids & their brothers do right? 

7. Cristiano Ronaldo 235908

Cristiano Ronaldo Good morning world.
Good morning world.

8. Rihanna 229362

Rihanna Finally!!!!! Got my hard copy of rodeo
Finally!!!!! Got my hard copy of #rodeo

9. Kourtney Kardashian 171393

Kourtney Kardashian Finally made my size!!
Finally made my size!! 

10. Chris Brown 140918

Chris Brown

Post a Comment

Post a Comment