Events

Nicki Minaj swear Miley Cyrus Awards



Nicki Minaj swear Miley Cyrus Awards

' And now, back with this bitch had a lot to say about me these days for the press? Hey, Miley? ', said the rapper at the VMAS on Sunday. 30.

Nicki Minaj created the biggest sparks during the MTV Video Music Awards that happened the night of Sunday, 31, in Los Angeles. To go on stage to receive the award for best hip-hop video with "Anaconda", Minaj thanked his pastor and then cursed Miley Cyrus live and grimaced. "And now, back with this bitch had a lot to say about me these days. Hey, Miley? "said Minaj.

All this anger can be explained because of an interview of Miley Cyrus at the New York Times last week. But Miley didn't stay quiet and responded with a brief comment about the interview, saying that his answers would have been distorted by the newspaper. "We're all in the industry, all we do interviews, and we all know how they handle everything," said Cyrus, before continuing with your script in the program. XIII. ...

Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift if found in July this year after the rapper venting on Twitter and make a critique of racism in the music industry. The rapper became dissatisfied with the list of artists shown at the VMA awards and said: "If I were a different kind of artist, ' Anaconda ' would be nominated for best choreography and video of the year. If your video celebrates women with very lean bodies you'll be nominated for video of the year ".

Feeling the indirect, Taylor countered. "Did nothing but support and love you. It's not your face put women against other. Maybe one of the guys took their place. As a result, Nicki said she didn't talk about the singer. "You should not be reading my tweets. Didn't say a word about you. I love you too, but you should say something about it, "he wrote. But Taylor did not satisfied and went beyond. "If I win, please come with me. You are invited in all the stages that I'm "," said the blonde. Later, Swift apologized.

A few weeks later, Miley Cyrus was asked by the New York Times what she thought about the fight between Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift. "What I read sounded too Nicki Minaj if you know her, know that she's not very nice. She's not very polite, "said Cyrus.

Miley also said that Minaj criticism was based on jealousy and that if she wanted to talk about racism, she could have done differently. "I know it may sound like, ' Oh, I don't understand why I'm a white pop star '. I know the statistics. I know what's going on in the world. But to be honest, I don't think MTV did that on purpose, "he added Cyrus.

Nicki Minaj

Miley Cyrus


Post a Comment

Post a Comment