interview

Kerry Washington for Self Magazine: now my body looks wonderfully




In May last year, Kerry Washington first became a mother. Of course, during pregnancy celebrity gained excess weight, but put up with that she never thought-immediately after birth, the actress began practicing.

I focused not on how to return to previous form, and on to look its best, here and now,

Washington said during a conversation with a correspondent for Self Magazine, noting that her body looks better than ever:

Now my body looks wonderfully. And I don't want to be in the previous stage. When my manager said I returned to old form, she thought, that makes me a compliment. But I said to her: "you know, I'm struggling I try not to use these expressions. Because there is no point in returning back ".




While Kerry tries to organize your day in favour of daughter Isabel:

My workout schedule is drafted in such a way that I could have as much time to spend with her daughter. I need to take care of themselves, to maintain the lifestyle that I enjoy. But the weekend, of course, has not been canceled. True if the break in training becomes too large, for example, day three, I start to feel worse.

In addition to interviews with Washington on the pages of publications appeared photoshoot involving actresses, on images from which you can consider how much has changed her body over the past year.

Kerry Washington for Self Magazine

Kerry Washington for Self Magazine

Kerry Washington for Self Magazine


Post a Comment

Post a Comment