celeb news

Elegant and sexy, Nicki Minaj outshines the bride!


Elegant and sexy, Nicki Minaj outshines the bride!

Last night, Nicki Minaj was at his brother's wedding. And to see her so sexy and glamorous, she had what outshine the bride! Nicki would have dared?

The young woman knows as dressing. And she took advantage of yesterday (August 22).
Sexy Nicki


Indeed, it was a great day for his family since his brother married. For the occasion, Nicki has made the trip and found his mother. To be the most beautiful, singer jumped in a red dress, fitted at the waist, split to the thigh and cleavage pest. Ultra sexy, but not eccentric, Nicki merely pick up her hair and wearing his usual cat - eye. Difficult not to crack, it is superb. What upstaging the bride.

Following several pictures taken with his mother Carol, in white and gold dress, and his brother, Nicki wrote touched:
I can cross an ocean for you. I can make a round trip to the moon. For you I will do it. I love so much my brother. I can not believe that I cried at her wedding and during her first dance. May God bless him and the union. Tonight was one of my favorite of all time. I will do anything to see my brother smile. 
A beautiful statement to one that is much more see her family with such a train of life.


Nicki Minaj has made the trip and found his mother

 it was a great day for his family since his brother married. For the occasion

Nicki has made the trip and found his mother

Nicki mother

Nicki Minaj



In the meantime, to delays to know if there will soon be a marriage between her and Meek Mill!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment