Kate Moss

Kate Moss has promised his daughter not to appear naked and exposed for Rimmel



Kate Moss has promised his daughter not to appear naked and exposed for Rimmel

41-year-old model Kate Moss has always been famous for their rebellious nature. Kate behind many explicit photo shoots and scores of noisy parties. But over time, the model realized that her behavior might not be the best way to affect her 12-year-old daughter Lila Grace. This is what prompted the statement Moss that she won't undress in front of cameras:

I do not think that my daughter wants to see me naked. Once she saw my photo for the magazine Playboy. She came up to me and said: "Yes, mom, these photos very much your body". And then I realized that I should no longer make such a photo,

-Kate says.

But the words Kate only words. Model gets naked again, this time for cosmetic brand advertising campaign Rimmel, which it is. For the photo shoot Moss posed naked, barely covering the cloth.

However, who knows, maybe this shooting took place before Kate decided to be more modest?

20150710_Kate Moss in an advertising campaign Rimmel 1

20150710_Kate Moss in an advertising campaign Rimmel 2
[post_ad]
20150710_Kate Moss in an advertising campaign Rimmel

Post a Comment

Post a Comment