Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie and her son Maddox film about war


Angelina Jolie and her son Maddox film about war

Angelina Jolie again appear before us as a Director. Future film is lifted together with her son Mèddoksom in Cambodia, at the place where his adopted in 2002 year.

It is known that the subject of the film-again military. Jolie ekraniziruet memories a well-known human rights activist from Cambodia Loong Anga called "first they killed my father-daughter's memories of Cambodia." The film will be released on Netflix in the second half of the year 2016. Angelina Jolie also co-sponsored the script.

I was deeply moved by the book Lung. She left me under the strong impression. The book describes how children are experiencing war, as well as their emotional state is already in subsequent years. All this helped me to become closer to the people of Cambodia, the homeland of my son Maddox. My dream fulfilled-now I can make this wonderful book,

- Jolie said.
[post_ad]
Sam Ang Loong also said that it was a great honour to work with Angelina Jolie:

We met in 2001 year and I immediately trusted his heart to her. Over the years we have become very close friends. It causes my admiration as a woman, as a mother, filmmaker and human rights activist. It is therefore a great honour for me to entrust her story of her family.

The press release said that the son of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt will take part directly in the establishment of the painting, but whether he will play there role is unknown. By the way, it is known that the shooting of the film Jolie "Unbroken" Maddox already tried themselves as an Assistant Director.

This time Angelina cooperates with tv Netflix.

Such movies are very difficult, but it is very important to watch! It is also very difficult to withdraw them. Netflix helping me make it all possible. And I'm really looking forward to the moment when I can start to work with them to my film saw as many people as possible,

- Jolie explained.

We remind that in the beginning of the year 2015 in Russian third released rental Director Angelina Jolie "Unbroken". This biopic about the Olympic swimming great Louis Zamperini, who during the second world war had gone to the front and was captured.

Maddox, Angelina Jolie and Vivien

Maddox, Angelina Jolie and Knox

Maddox Jolie- Pitt

Brad Pitt and Maddox

Post a Comment

Post a Comment