Celebrity

Daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger is undergoing treatment in rehabe




Daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger is undergoing treatment in rehabe


Ireland Baldwin got into rehab because of an emotional trauma. In a Malibu rehabilitation institutions 19-year-old model is going to undergo intensive rehabilitation.

The daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger reported on Twitter.

Apparently, I got into rehab due to too many parties. So I'm going to "remember me" for a while,
She wrote.
[post_ad]

Later model clarified the situation concerned fans:

I was in Sobe (the name of the rehabilitation center-ed.) for two weeks to move away from all of this. I need to undergo intensive therapy to completely recover from emotional trauma. Someday I will be able to tell their story. Until then, I need a little respite, to dedicate this time to work on yourself and overcome all that I had to migrate.

It should be noted that previously Baldwin already treated in this place, but then, according to the model, she came to the hospital with acute appendicitis.

We wish her a speedy recovery!

Ireland Baldwin

Ireland Baldwin

Alec Baldwin's and Ireland Island


Post a Comment

Post a Comment