beauty

Scarlett Johansson: my body is not noteworthy


Scarlett Johansson: "my body is not noteworthy"

Scarlett Johansson said in an interview with Barbara Walters that her body is "not notable".

Napomim, a few days ago, the names of the ten most fascinating stars according to Barbara Walters, among which was Scarlett.

I have a normal body, I think. But, I wouldn't say that remarkable. I don't like my thighs and my tummy, but I'm not going to complain! At least, that's my hips and my stomach. So, I'm happy!,

-Scarlett said.

Despite the fact that Esquire magazine has named actress sexiest woman twice-in 2006 and 2013 respectively, said Barbara Scarlett, itself that it does not consider itself a sex symbol:

I never do "sexy face", so do not even know how it is to behave seductively.

By the way, in November in an interview with the actress has said that she is happy that gets older and may not always be perceived as an "object of desire".

Scarlett Johansson Chronicle

Scarlett Johansson beauty,