Fashion

Lana Del Rey on the cover of the collection rooms Galore Magazine


Lana Del Rey on the cover of the collection rooms Galore Magazine


Lana Del Rey graced the cover Collector's Edition Galore Magazine, and also appeared in the magazine in the lens of her boyfriend Francesco Karrozini. Especially for Galore Lana talked with her younger sister Chuck Grant, telling her about the work on new projects, alone and looking for inspiration.



On the complexities of the creative process:

It is very difficult to work without inspiration. It so happens that successful melodies are born one after another, and sometimes that just does not work. Actually, I think that if I do something without inspiration, then I do it badly.

Lana Del Rey for Galore Magazine


About loneliness:

I like those rare moments when I can just go to the car and nothing to think about. Or walking along the beach one. I appreciate the time.

Lana Del Rey for Galore Magazine


About new projects:

I recently recorded two songs for the film by Tim Burton, which is called "Big Eyes". In addition, I began work on their next album.

Lana Del Rey

Lana Del Rey for Magazine

Lana Del Rey for Galore Magazine

Post a Comment

Post a Comment