celeb news

Emma Watson on the cover of the latest issue Elle UK


Emma Watson for Elle UK

Emma Watson became the heroine of the new issue of the magazine Elle UK, the first fully dedicated to issues of feminism. Actress and activist gave an interview in which talked about his speech in support of the campaign "He For She" in the framework of the UN, the popularity at an early age and the importance of family support.

Emma said she was very excited before the performance at the UN headquarters with a speech about gender discrimination and the struggle for equality:

I was very worried. I spoke during the official dinner and was afraid that I present will eat together with the submitted blyudami.


Uotson noted that the earliest known pushed her to civic activism and the study of the history of the feminist movement:

It was difficult to cope with fame at a young age . I often very emotionally react to what is happening, and then I was able to switch my energy on feminism and activism. 


According goodwill ambassador for the organization of United Nations Women, feminist values ​​and commitment to equality have been learned she was a child:

I was very lucky with my family, because my opinion is always paying attention. I stated its position on a par with bratyami.


Emma Watson believes that society nothing negative attitudes toward feminism:

Feminism dictates women lifestyle and does not seek to impose anything. Feminism gives women a choice - if you want, you can be president. And if you do not want, and that's fine, because that's your decision.


 By the way, for a photo shoot Emma chose sets of fashionable homes headed by women: Stella McCartney, Celine and ChloĆ©.

Emma Watson for Elle UK

Emma Watson for Elle UK

Emma Watson on the cover of the latest issue Elle UK

Emma Watson on the cover of the latest issue Elle UK


Post a Comment

Post a Comment