Antoine Arnault

Natalia Vodianova talked about first date with Antoine Arnault



Natalia Vodianova told where and how it held a first meeting with Antoine Arnault in 2011 in Paris. It is not about a five star hotel and not a private island. It turns out that the Russian top model and French businessman sitting on a wooden bench and talked.


Natalia Vodianova talked about first date with Antoine Arnault

32-year-old explained Vodianova choice entourage so:
We could not go anywhere together, so I just met on the bench. Sat and talked. We knew that if they go somewhere together, in Paris, then to know the whole world.
Besides, Natalya hinted at a possible wedding:
I want to call him my husband, so as I feel that this should be. Any, we have documents or not. I already see it as a husband. I was incredibly lucky. I love and respect him.

He gets up at eight o'clock in the morning and goes to work with a broad smile on his face. He loves what is involved, and - my children. He is a wonderful father, stepfather and boyfriend.


Recall to relationships with Arno Vodianova was married to an Englishman Justin Portman: They have three children together. After the beginning of the novel with Antoine model moved in with him to Paris with children. In May, the couple had firstborn Maxim.

Antoine Arnault and Natalia Vodianova

Antoine Arnault and Natalia Vodianova

Antoine Arnault and Natalia Vodianova







Post a Comment

Post a Comment