advertising

Jessica Simpson in advertising its new fragrance


Jessica Simpson shines in her new fragrance advertising campaign. Another Perfume creation star called Jessica Simpson.


Jessica Simpson in advertising its new fragrance


The singer said:
We thought about a variety of names, until I said, "Why do not you just call him my name?". I'm invested in his soul.
But to the advertising campaign, Jessica came up with a larger share of fantasy. The main motive of the photographs submitted by the star in June, as well as video that appeared yesterday in the network - a pen. It is to them, made in golden hues, and is decorated with a bottle of flavor.

Acted as a singer in a feather-trimmed dress from Oscar de la Renta.

Simpson explained:
Feathers symbolize spiritual evolution. I gradually evolved into that, I am now. A scent plays a significant role in the life of any woman, because some smells can make us mentally transport ourselves to a specific time or place.
Himself fragrance Jessica also calls the "more mature" compared to its previous line of perfume Fancy, which I must say, was very popular among buyers.
I wanted a new fragrance symbolized my current place in life - as a mom, wife, designer, personality.
We can not but note the great figure Simpson in the commercial: a celebrity is not so much time and effort spent on achieving the ideal proportions.

Jessica Simpson on the set of advertising

Jessica Simpson on the set of advertising

Jessica Simpson on the set of advertising




Post a Comment

Post a Comment