Adelina Sotnikova

Skaters Maxim Kovtun and Adelina Sotnikova going together in Italy



 Maxim Kovtun and Adelina Sotnikova
In Italy, the friends did a lot of funny pictures

Once in "Instagramah" Maxim Kovtun and Adelina Sotnikova joint photo appeared, there were rumors that skaters associate affection. They are really together ... left the training camp at a ski resort Piancavallo. A photo was taken during the celebration of the 19th birthday of Maxim. "I was born on June 18, and then received congratulations, and in output, the 22nd, we noted in a small restaurant in the mountains - said" StarHitu "Kovtun. - Guys had a funny surprise - Candle in the form of numbers "19" stuck in my favorite grilled chicken garnished with fries! But the traditional cake was too. " Maxim's parents were unable to attend the festival, now they rest in Turkey. "We congratulated her son on the phone - told" StarHitu "mother figure skater Elena A.. - Adeline and Maxim familiar from childhood, they are friends for a long time, but no significant relationship between them has never been. " By the way, despite their age, plans Maxim fully grown - take out a mortgage for sale in Moscow and become the champion of the world at least.

A July 1 its 18th anniversary it celebrated Adeline. Olympic champion was presented with a huge bouquet of peonies and hastened to say thankyou to the parents. "Today is the day when I turn 18 and I want to congratulate this day my parents! Because they made me so they brought me this, they always helped me, they rejoiced victories and maintained at any minute-second ... They always told me the right information that you will need in life! They raised me like that! They all have done for me! but now it's my turn to do everything for them, that they were proud of their daughter! I love you very much "- wrote in" Instagrame "Sotnikov.

 Maxim Kovtun and Adelina Sotnikova
Adeline and Maxim (pictured center) with friends walked up mornings
Adeline received a huge bouquet of peonies
At adulthood Adeline received a huge bouquet of peonies

Post a Comment

Post a Comment