Andrej Pejic

Andrej Pejic made a sex-change operation





According to Western media, Andrei Pejic, famous due to ambiguous androgynous and, as it turned out, the universal appearance, made a sex-change operation.

About changes in the life of the model learned from him (or as we now say is true - from her) himself - Pejic on a page in a social network, a large message of thanks to all those which supported him in difficult times:

I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for your love and support you gave me during all these years.

I'm doing this because I feel my responsibility and I hope that by speaking openly about it , this issue will be not so important problemoy.Vse we evolve, grow older - this is normal.
 I believe that my recent changes are not made me a different person. I'm still the same, only now the opposite sex. Hope you can understand me.


Furthermore, Andrew said that now his name is Andrew.




Recall that Pejic burst into the fashion world in 2011, when he first showed female outfits on shows Marc Jacobs and Jean Paul Gaultier. Since then, the Australian male model Serbo-Croatian origin win again and constantly participates in fashion shows of famous brands.

Fit has repeatedly said that he feels uncomfortable in his own body:

I've always wanted to be a girl . One of my earliest memories - when I wore a skirt of his mother, trying to look like a ballerina. 


Andrej Pejic made a sex-change operation

Andrej Pejic


Post a Comment

Post a Comment