Anne Hathaway

Turmoil: So Anne Hathaway rooting for in GoT!




It is THE Fantasy TV saga for fans worldwide: Game of Thrones is so popular that at the start of the long-awaited fourth season on Monday of the streaming service of the producing HBO unceremoniously collapsed. Hollywood star Anne Hathaway is likely to have also brought quite excited. For it is confessed GoT-follower and is therefore in such illustrious company as Madonna.


The film magazine Total Film opposite Anne enthused now for the cult series
"I love the story, and I'm really touched by the Stark family, it seems as likely you will not breathe a single time."
 Thus Anne certainly played particular attention to the last third season on - they got personally cold: "Because I have not even read the books and do not know what will happen For example, the blood wedding - which I will not say more here, for the. case anyone has not seen it yet: I have not see coming, and that was really upsetting for me. "
 The delicate movie beauty has among the Westeros women also found their favorite:
 "I love to see how Khaleesi grows in their powerful role in And I think Emilia Clarke presents this character wonderfully represents - the dragon and to see them. how they mirror each other in their growth, "Anne raved on. "It's very clear: I love this show!"

If THAT does not sound like a passionate statement! Then it is likely Anne indeed pleased that the makers of the series have planned a total of even seven seasons. So the voltage is not only for Anne, but also for the fans will GoT fans likely to persist for a few years around the world.

Anne Hathaway


Post a Comment

Post a Comment