child

Regina Spektor and Jack Dishel first child was born



Regina Spektor and Jack Dishel first child was born

American singer-songwriter Regina Spektor Soviet origin and her husband singer Jack Dishel became parents born. Neither the name nor the exact date of the birthday boy couple has not yet announced.

34-year-old Spector wrote about it on Facebook:
Hello! I wanted you to know that Jack and I have a great time with our young son and everything is just wonderful!

Thanks for the huge amount of good wishes - we want to see you, too, was all good.

As you may have noticed, we do not want unnecessary publicity, so not going to spread a network of baby pictures or any details and news about it ... but we can report that it is unrealistic CUTE!!! 
Note, January 23 Regina Spektor first told about her pregnancy also on Facebook:
Hello, friends! I was so excited the first nomination for Grammy! Of course, I would have gone to Los Angeles in a beautiful dress to have fun at the ceremony, if I was not heavily pregnant at the moment. Jack and I are very happy in anticipation of a new man!!!

Most of the time spent in the songwriting, dreams about the new record, in cooking and eating soup. I am very grateful to all the people that are present in my life - family, friends and you ... So I'm glad to share the news about the pregnancy, and I wish all those who will be on the Grammy, a terrific night! Thank representatives premiums that nominated me for the song You've Got Time for the TV series "Orange - the hit of the season!" I will watch you on the couch. 
Unfortunately, Grammy got no Spektor and Adele for the soundtrack to the film "007: Coordinates" Skayfoll ".

Recall Dishel Spector and married in 2011.


Post a Comment

Post a Comment