dog died

Miley Cyrus: dog Floyd has died



Miley Cyrus: dog Floyd has died

Miley Cyrus mourns her beloved dog Floyd. The young Husky is dead, as the singer announced on Twitter.
You tweeted at night to Wednesday, "Today is the second worst day of my life. I will not tell you because I do not want that it's real ... but my precious baby Floyd died actually. I'm devastated. "

The next message was slightly disturbing. "I know I do not mean it, but I wish he would have taken me. This is intolerable. What am I doing without him? "

Understandably, Miley totally of the role that is currently on their" is Bangerz "tour and wants to spread a good mood. Therefore, she apologized in advance for her fans, "I'm sorry if I tomorrow I will not be even, Boston. I'll do my best. "

2011 adopted Miley Cyrus the then little puppy Floyd. It was love at first sight, "I have so fallen in love with him, that's crazy. His name is Floyd. :) "A year later, she had the death of her dog lady Purple complain that was bitten to death by her playmates Ziggy.

Miley Cyrus: dog Floyd has died


Post a Comment

Post a Comment