Children

Christina Hendricks: 'I'm not interested to have children'


Christina Hendricks


Christina Hendricks and her husband Geoffrey Arend did not plan to have children - this itself is the star of the series "Mad Men" told in a new interview with Health.

38-year-old actress said honestly:
We decided that we are not interested to have children. We made a puppy - and I imagine that is how the family. People say, "Oh, this is great practice for the future education of children," but to me, this practice may only need to have another puppy.

When we tell someone about it, we say: "Did you say so now." But I do not really care. And, you know, I hardly change my opinion. 
Christina and Geoffrey, who under her for two years and also plays in the movie, were married in October 2009. According to Hendrix, the family is complete harmony:
This morning I woke up and heard the beautiful music, smelled the delicious food being prepared in the kitchen. When I went down there, my husband was standing in an apron, near the dog chewed its bone. And I thought: "Everything is just perfect, this is exactly what I wanted." I felt very, very happy. 
Recall that on the screen Christina now be seen in the seventh season of "Mad Men," which started a few days ago on American television.






Post a Comment

Post a Comment