charity

Selena Gomez: 'I tried to be different, that people accepted me'



Selena Gomez performed at the annual charity event We Day California

Yesterday in California, Selena Gomez performed at the annual charity event We Day California and said the scene is very inspiring and moving speech:
I am not an activist. I did not change the world, and did not conduct any campaign. I am here just to tell you about his life. Perhaps you will make something out of my story. I do not like to be honest and open with reporters - I'd rather this with you. 

Recall that in January the 21-year old singer was interrupted by a tour and spent two weeks in rehab. She talked about the pressure of others, is experiencing from the beginning of his career at 10 years of age:
I am surrounded by people who would have to send me. Some do and others do not - they just crushed me: "You need to be sexy, you have to be nice, you have to be pretty, you have to have all these qualities".

You all concerned. All you have daily pressure - at school, at work, with friends, your parents, family. They say, what to wear, how to look, what to say, what to be.

Until recently, I resisted this pressure and lost the idea of ​​who really am. I listened to the opinions of others and try to change, as we believe that people accept me just like that. But I realized that I can only be myself.

When others say you're not good enough, it kills.

I want you all to know that changing the world. I did not change, and you do it. It's awesome. 

Next, the singer said that when it happened to her, she helped her mother Amanda Cornett, who gave birth to a daughter in 16 years:
She said that the most important thing - always a trust. If I do something, just because I love it and I think that is able to perform.
Note Gomez was dressed in red pants suit from Emporio Armani, and her hair was pulled back.

Spectators apprehended Selene very positively. We Day California event encourages young people to participate in local and global issues.

Selena Gomez performed at the annual charity event We Day California






Post a Comment

Post a Comment