gossip

Lady Gaga and Kelly Osbourne bury hatchet




Lady Gaga and Kelly Osbourne will probably never be best friends, but at least they have buried their hatchet.

At the Oscar party by Elton John on Sunday clashed the two ex-brawlers. For the camera, Kelly went to the pop star one last time for the jugular, it was also already.

Kelly posted the picture on Instagram and wrote, "Peace at Last @ ladygaga".

A few months ago as a step would have been unthinkable. In an interview with Cosmopolitan 'Kelly Osbourne said that Lady Gaga a "hypocrite" is. "Do not say, Attacks when her bullying 'observed, while you let your fans send me death threats. If my fans would have done that, I would not tolerate. You can say what you want with your millions of monsters. I know the truth. Your frills means nothing to me. "
Gaga tried in October a first approximation attempt by Kelly sent her a birthday cake, but what you did not fit. A day later, she apologized publicly, "I was behaving like a child on the last night. I just am not on publicity actions. Call me and we will finish the as adults. I do not want to fight anymore. "


Post a Comment

Post a Comment