beauty

Katie Holmes is spotted without makeup and stripped look



The actress was seen on the streets of New York while continuing to set the series recording 'Dangerous Liaisons'.

Katie Holmes showed that it is people like us. The actress was spotted walking the streets of New York while he went to work with a nonchalant look and no makeup. Guy with sleep, Katie bought a coffee and headed to the set recording of the show "Dangerous Liaisons".

The actress is the cover of the American magazine "Elle" of April. In an interview with the publication, she talked about her relationship with beauty: "I was very lucky ... I am the youngest of five, with three older sisters, so when I was a little girl, I spent much time in the bathroom just watching . them I was intrigued by the makeup and my mother was very open with us and said: 'There are natural beauties of the world, but be sure to improve it. "

Katie Holmes is spotted without makeup and stripped look

Katie Holmes is spotted without makeup and stripped look

Post a Comment

Post a Comment