Hayden Panettiere

Hayden Panettiere: 'We want to Wladimir Klitschko for the Ukrainian democracy4



Hayden Panettiere

Hayden Panettiere appeared on the cover of the April issue of the British version of Cosmopolitan and told about the affair with Wladimir Klitschko, travel to Ukraine and shooting in film.


Actress admitted:

First we were friends with Vladimir during the year. The press our relationship described as madness. From that, we come from - the differences in our lifestyle are huge. Outwardly we absolutely do not like each other. But in reality, our values ​​and goals in life are very similar, so the difference is a lot less scary ... I admire all that he does and who he is - it's a very strong feeling.

Hayden drew Vladimir mind:

You can be the most beautiful man in the world, but if there's nothing to, then you're not sexy. I want to be with someone who opens my eyes to the world and helps to get better. Vladimir is not just a boxer, he's smart and caring.

Nevertheless, couple that with the 2009, is not going to marry.

On annual suspend the actress told so:

Within a year of "Heroes" I was shot and became nervous. When you work with a child, you feel invincible. Thought the failure is not even crossed my golorvu. And then it collapsed like a ton of bricks. I was an actress all my life - if it will soon be over? What got nobody will give me a chance to prove that I can be someone a little more than than American cheerleader? Now I'm glad that temporarily shot - picture cheerleaders faded.

In addition, it influenced my privacy - paparazzi chased me everywhere. I was under a microscope.

Hayden spoke about travel to Ukraine:

I spend a lot of time in Ukraine and fully agrees that the fight for Wladimir and Vitali - we want justice and democracy for Ukrainians .

At the end Panettiere added that the film industry in Hollywood suffers from sexism - actresses much more difficult to make a career than to male actors. In addition, journalists forgive "macho" novels with dozens of women and girls give unflattering characteristics. She considers it unfair.

Hayden Panettiere





Post a Comment

Post a Comment