Festival

Sabrina Sato jokes about fantasy festival: 'I liked it so much that I slept well'



Sabrina Sato attracted all the attention of the Ball of Vogue with her fancy pink panther. The presenter used his Instagram, Friday, 21, to play on the outfit. "Enjoyed both be pink panther I slept well ..." he wrote.


She and her stylist, Yan Acioli, created the look with Triya overalls, headgear and tail Walério Araujo and Fernando Pires sandal. The pieces were embroidered by stylist Patricia Bonaldi and jewelry designer Carla Amorim are from and H.Stern.

".. carnival I love, love coming fantasized Each time you have a ball that I'm already thinking about how I'll come dressed was a surprise to him (John Vincent de Castro)," Sabrina said - that probed won a girlfriend, the host Adriane Galisteu, during the party.



Post a Comment

Post a Comment