going to miss his mother's house

Kim Kardashian is going to miss his mother house


Kim Kardashian is going to miss his mother house

33-year-old TV star Kim Kardashian is going to miss his mother's house, where she currently lives with her husband, Kanye West, and 8-month-old daughter Nord.



The chic and rapper estate teledivy currently undergoing renovations, which should end before the wedding ceremony, which is scheduled for this summer. Although Kim is looking forward to moving into his own estate, it is recognized that it will be difficult to leave the house of her mother Kris Jenner.

On Mobio INsider Kardashian fan asked why she does not live alone, because she has enough money to rent a flat for every taste, what TV star said: "I really did not expect that the repair of our house will drag on for such a long time. But now I love living here. It is what I have and I enjoy spending time with my mom and sisters. Of course, I'm ready to move into a new home when he is ready, but I'm sure going to miss and this house. And sure my family will also miss me, especially my mother. After all, there's nothing better than to see every day own child ».

Couple who got engaged in October, hoping to enter his own home at the end of last year, but constantly postponed. Repair already spent about half a million dollars, how much more should spend - is still unknown. It is known that among other frills - gold bowls, personal cinema and a full basketball court. Even before the pair announced that he was going to spend on repairs twice as much money than property itself.


Post a Comment

Post a Comment