film

Hugh Jackman grateful for the role of Wolverine


Hugh Jackman grateful for the role of Wolverine

Hugh Jackman believes the script of the new film "X-Men: Days of Future past the" best. He is happy to play Wolverine for the seventh time and thank the stars for this role. 



In a recent interview with Den of Geek, he said:

I am very lucky to have this role. Never in my life would have thought that I would play Wolverine seven times. When I go on the set with claws and hair, thank the stars. I do not take anything for granted.

The seventh tape terrific cast and director. I would even say this is the best scenario of all the parts. That's why I'm still filming them. By the way, I'm sure that is not always everything will depend on my decision. At one point, someone closes the door for me - it will happen. But now I am very happy.

Recall "X-Men: Days of Future past" is directed by Bryan Singer. In work on the tape recording which ended back on August 17 of this year, was attended by Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy, Jennifer Lawrence, Halle Berry and many other actors.


Ribbon "X-Men: Days of Future past" will appear in the Russian box office May 23.

Now Hugh spends his spare time with his son Oscar: they ride scooters, eating ice cream and just walk around.

Hugh Jackman

Hugh Jackman

Hugh Jackman


Post a Comment

Post a Comment