First Look Rita Ora


First Look Rita Ora

At our disposal were the first shots of the advertising campaign featuring Rimmel London Rita Ora, who became the face of a new collection of beauty manufacturer.

Note that the singer did not just advertise products known cosmetics brand, she also became a co-author of the new collection.
It's so nice that now I am working with this legendary brand! I am absolutely obsessed with makeup, I love to experiment with colors and shades, so when I was asked to create their own collection, I was incredibly happy. Dreams Come True!
Line advertised star consists of lipsticks and nail polish and goes on sale next month.

First Look Rita Ora

First Look Rita Ora


Get the latest celebrity news and gossip from the world of news-4y. With photos, exclusive interviews, film and TV reviews and spoilers from The Sun.