Casper Smart

Jennifer Lopez is not sure that will marry Casper Smart



Jennifer Lopez admitted that she is not sure whether will marry her current boyfriend Casper Smart. During the recently held a press conference in support of the new season of American Idol show 44-year-old star has responded to a question about possible marriage evasively:

I do not know, look, do not know yet. You know, I've always believed in the institution of marriage and now believe in it, but it's a complicated question. I had a negative experience, but at the same time I believe in our love, and this is important.

Earlier Lopez was married three times: in 1997 she was married to waiter Ojani Noa, but broke up with him after year. From 2001 to 2003, was the wife of a star dancer Chris Judd. And finally, in 2004, she married Mark Anthony and bore him twins, but this union did not last too long: between spouses still lasts divorce process.



J.Lo admits that 26-year-old Smart, whose journalists was referred to as toy boy, helped her in the difficult period after breaking up with Anthony. How to tell the singer, Casper is having her help in educating children, Max and Emmy, and moral support:

It was a difficult year, it changed me in many ways. But I was surrounded by loving family and was able to really grow. After all, my goal was not just to survive after a divorce, but also to grow as a person and as an artist. I think I got it. I learned a lot.

Yesterday Lopez, who will soon present a new video, posed for photographers during the presentation of the 13th season of American Idol, held in Los Angeles.








Post a Comment

Post a Comment