Couple

Katy Perry: I went to rehab after my divorce with Russell Brand!


Interviewed during a TV show, Katy Perry was a revelation to her fans on the very dark period after his divorce from Russell Brand was there two years.



Today Katy Perry appears happier than ever with John Mayer, with whom she has recorded a duet, Who You Love, clashant even that of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian in Bound 2. But the fair has had some disasters. And we do not speak of his troubles on stage but its heartaches. Interviewed on Channel 4 this week, singer Roar is back on the end of his history with Russell Brand.

The couple divorced two years ago, after just 14 months of marriage. Katy Perry then had great difficulty to overcome this ordeal as she said: "I made a rehab for three months," she confit. She explained that she was in a spiral "devastating. I went through a period where a lot of negative thoughts crossed my mind," attempted to sink in alcohol.

Katy Perry says and how it has taken over: "It's fun to laugh about it now but at the time it was not funny (...) But rather than pointing fingers saying. 'You are my problem, you are the cause all my problems' or 'You're horrible, my life is horrible', I said to myself: 'Well, how can I solve this problem?' ". Congratulations Katy, and we advise you to keep on "the eyes of the tiger", as in Roar!




Post a Comment

Post a Comment