Christensen

Helena Christensen: I hate diets because it is obsessed with food!


The green-eyed brunette from Denmark model Helena Christensen celebrates its 45th anniversary, which can not be said for her skin and figure. Pretty woman working in the modeling industry since 1986 after winning the "Miss Denmark", and during this period managed to adorn the covers of leading fashion magazines, including Vogue, Elle, Harper's Bazaar and W.

By the way, the model and 45 continues to work as a model. About how leggy beauty rising 178 centimeters so unable to look good, you learn from it personally.

Christensen In a recent interview talked about her beauty-mode:

I love to moisturize the skin, because often feel dryness. I also fly a lot, so I need a really good nursing facilities. Favorite moisturizer - Crème De La Mer - this is the best product in texture to a person that I have ever tried. I love cosmetics brand Nude for natural ingredients and wonders that their branded funds are doing to my skin. No chemicals! Mask of Miracle Mask is fantastic - just five minutes it makes the skin brighter and younger.

As for cosmetic procedures, the Helena prefers microdermabrasion and facial massage with green tea in the New York spa Christine Chin.

How Christensen maintains a slim figure?

I started swimming and kick-boxing. The first time in my life I began to think about yourself, about your body. I never used to really care about him. It's like a diet. I hate diets because it is obsessed with food. I'd rather die than to limit yourself. I respect people who have to think about the weight. This is probably the most difficult in my life. Somewhere at the child's birth.

But at the same time, Helena believes that a woman during pregnancy, with a rounded tummy and excess weight - not a cause for ridicule:

I think women should show solidarity. The question is not about what the woman in question and that she wears. The fact that pregnancy - a difficult period, it is no laughing matter.





Post a Comment

Post a Comment