anniversary

Irina Shayk showed his entire family in the 89th anniversary of grandmother



The top model has arrived in Russia on grandma's birthday Gaul Shayhislamovoy.

World-famous model and beloved football player Cristiano Ronaldo, Irina Shayk said 89 years of his beloved grandmother in the family.

Irina though he lives and works Now abroad, do not forget to regularly visit relatives, including Sheik is a frequent guest in the house of the grandmother of Gaul Shayhislamovoy

This time the case was a special one for arrival: Grandma model is now 89 years old.



"Today is a special day for me, this is the birthday of my grandmother's my role model, my angel and my favorite, I like you very much and pray for you to be healthy! Happy birthday!" - Congratulations left a loved one Irina under the photo in Instagram.

In the photo, published Sheik, seen my mother Irene Olga and her older sister Tatiana and her daughter, first-grader.

Galia Shayhislamova now lives in the Bashkir city Sibai. The woman was at the front and to work in the intelligence received many medals during World War II.




Post a Comment

Post a Comment