Selena Gomez: 'I keep saying that I'm not sexy!'



21-year-old singer Selena Gomez is not shocking his fans like Miley Cyrus or Lady Gaga. She just do not need it.

So, at a recent concert Selena said in a shrill voice before his audience:

Every day I say I'm not sexy. Or that I was not cool. Or, say, if I did this and that, I would be much more popular. Take a look around! So me and everyone loves! I love you!
She also thanked her fans and their parents for their trust: her reputation is clean and it does not embarrass himself vulgar behavior.

In an interview with one of the TV channels Gomez admitted:

As for Miley Cyrus, I do not judge people. But every man for himself.
Obvious that Selena Gomez feels great its audience and knows exactly how to have self serve.


Get the latest celebrity news and gossip from the world of news-4y. With photos, exclusive interviews, film and TV reviews and spoilers from The Sun.