gossip

Selena Gomez: 'I keep saying that I'm not sexy!'



21-year-old singer Selena Gomez is not shocking his fans like Miley Cyrus or Lady Gaga. She just do not need it.

So, at a recent concert Selena said in a shrill voice before his audience:

Every day I say I'm not sexy. Or that I was not cool. Or, say, if I did this and that, I would be much more popular. Take a look around! So me and everyone loves! I love you!
She also thanked her fans and their parents for their trust: her reputation is clean and it does not embarrass himself vulgar behavior.

In an interview with one of the TV channels Gomez admitted:

As for Miley Cyrus, I do not judge people. But every man for himself.
Obvious that Selena Gomez feels great its audience and knows exactly how to have self serve.


Post a Comment

Post a Comment