images

Miley Cyrus in the image of Lil Kim


Miley Cyrus in the image of Lil Kim

Miley Cyrus continues to shock his unique sense of humor: this time the 21-year-old singer posted on Twitter her new outfit for Halloween. It turned out she remembered the image of Lil Kim at a ceremony VMA MTV in 1999.

Purple wig and a sticker on his chest - a creative who look more to a person?

The way, in a recent interview, Miley said:

In a previous life I was a Lil 'Kim! I love it. We are so similar. It makes me happy. I can not do anything with my love for Lil!

By the way, the love was mutual 39-year-old Lil immediately responded in Twitter:

Aah! Look at my baby Miley! Today it is gorgeous! I wish I could touch your chest!

Well, let's wait for the new costumes from Cyrus: for some reason, we are confident that the fun ahead.




Miley Cyrus

Lil Kim

       


Post a Comment

Post a Comment