In a new photo shoot for the magazine AnOther Cate Blanchett appears in a rather extravagant way : Publication stylists decided that the actress will not spoil even the lack of eyebrows. Public opinion was divided on this point , but the shot turned out , no doubt , remembered .
However, strangely haunted Kate on the set not only for glossy magazines, but also in the movies :
In the movies , I often die . And at some point I realized that this always happens on my birthday . In the movie " Veronica Guerin " I played an Irish journalist ( this film is watched by two and a half men , I often shoot in a movie) and we were shooting a scene in which killing me - just on my birthday . The next year was the same. Then I starred in David Fincher's " The Curious Case of Benjamin Button " , and again I was dying on the day of birth. However, already in a hospital bed - it was at least some relief .
With reporters AnOther Blanchett discussed not only the work and strange coincidences , but also personal life. The actress and her husband Andrew Upton are growing three sons - 11 -year-old Deshiell , 9 -year-old Roman , and 5 -year-old Aygnatius . Spouses are not going to stop :
I would like to have three children. It's such a mess , but I love him. I feel miserable away from them, they are very funny and clever .
Soon Kate will be seen in the film "Jasmine" the legendary Woody Allen , for which she , by the way , predicting a nomination for the "Oscar". The Russian premiere is scheduled for September 26 .




Post a Comment