Fashion

Sarah Jessica Parker: 'I do not have time to create a fashionable image for a walk with the kids'



Sarah Jessica Parker for Harper's Bazaar 


Sarah Jessica Parker that day never ceases to surprise us. Pictures for the Brazilian brand has expanded army of fans celebrities, but now from a new interview with Harper's Bazaar (photo shoot we have already estimated yesterday) became known actress attitude to fashion, family and children.

Parker emphasized that the beautiful clothes her "mesmerizing "and one might even say," inspired ", but do not consider it a deep-rooted fashionistas. Social events (such as, for example, the recent premiere of the musical), of course, require a formal dress, but in everyday life best friends mother of three children - jeans and t-shirts.

I do not think I spend at least ten minutes a day to create a fashionable way to walk. I have absolutely no time for

According to Sarah, her core values ​​in life are like most women, family and children. She is happy next to their offspring, 10-year-old son James, and twins Tabitha and Marian (4 years). The actress believes that its primary role - the role of the mother.

In an interview Parker admitted that a long time ago its main reference in the life and work were only shooting:

I was young I wanted only one thing - become a successful and popular actress. And it was not in an effort to become famous or get rich as soon as possible, no, to be honest, money has never been my main goal. It is much more important to work in the theater and to communicate with people that I admire. I did not wanted to wake up one celebrity.

As an actress marriage with Matthew Broderick, which has lasted for 16 years, it is a declaration of love to her husband, even from the pages of the magazine:

I love Matthew Broderick . Call me crazy, but I really love it. I can not imagine another man next to me. We have dedicated our lives to family and children and did not regret about it. I am happy that my children's father, Matthew, and it is thanks to him that I meet every day with a smile on his face.

Read Sarah Jessica crazy, you see, after such warm words no one will, and that's a good girl - easy!







Post a Comment

Post a Comment