Fashion

New photoshoot of Jessica Alba for Editorialist



This year we will see Jessica Alba in Robert Rodriguez 'Machete kills ", and the next - it is, in the" Sin City 2 ". In the meantime, look at pictures of the new photo shoot for the magazine Star Editorialist.

In an interview with Alba talks about her style of dress and love of denim:

I like to mix brands in different categories - for example, American Apparel and Ralph Lauren. I like the jeans-stretch from Rag & Bone, and Ralph, in my opinion, makes the best denim jackets.
Now Jessica is engaged not only his film career and raising two daughters, Honor and Haven, but also their own business . The actress has created a company called The Honest Company, is letting eco-friendly items for the home. Star says that has invested in the development of the business a lot of money and effort:
three years I invested money and pestered the different companies to find business partners. I slammed the door in front of his nose, everyone thought I was crazy. But then I finally found a partner, we have worked on the concept and made it so that people can understand it.
It's hard to believe that someone can slam the door in Jessica Alba, but the efficiency of the stars, certainly deserves respect.










Post a Comment

Post a Comment