Magazine

Naomi Watts for InStyle: ' I'm afraid that after the premiere of ' Diana ' I have to hide '





The heroine of the new number InStyle UK was Naomi Watts . The actress took part in a photo shoot , and talked to a journalist about the publication of his role in the film "Diana : A Love Story ." The network has a few quotes from celebrity interviews to the British gloss .

About the pressure of the public due to the role of Princess Diana :


I am afraid that after the first night I have to hide it might even move to another country .

about why she wanted to give up the role :


several times I thought about what to give up those shots . When I was offered this role , I first said "no" , and only then agreed. Basically I did not want to take part in it because it is a great challenge. I thought potreblovalis weeks before I accepted the role. I just thought , "God, I do not want anyone else played Diana ".

About that will be after the audience will see the film :


I'm ready for what that someone will say that I have not a voice , not the nose that I was not high and all that. But if you take the test , take all its pluses and minuses 










Post a Comment

Post a Comment