Couples

Tyler Posey: the hunk of the series Teen Wolf asked his girlfriend to marry him!



The actor of the series of werewolves MTV just got engaged to the girl he loves for almost 10 years.


Gone is the time when Tyler Posey made her first kiss with Miley Cyrus when he was only nine years old! Completely addicted to Seana Gorlick, a makeup artist with whom he fell in love when he was 12, the actor of 21 years is about to marry: he has dared to ask her to be his wife grilfriend 


"I wanted to ask her to marry me for years and I finally did. This is what I've always wanted to do. I finally feel myself." revealed Saturday at U.S. Weekly who plays the character of Scott in Teen Wolf series. 



This is the beginning of a recent 12-day trip to Hawaii with his girlfriend he finally took the plunge: "I did not know I was going to, I did not plan or anything, "said the actor who, on impulse, took out the ring he had planned for the occasion just before dinner on the first night of their holiday. "I was so nervous. I'd just make him my request and it was the coolest thing in the world. His reaction was the cutest in the world, I can not even begin to describe it!" it is remembered fondly. 



We wish lots of happiness to the bride and groom! Hoping that their engagement will not run short like Miley and her boyfriend Liam Hesmworth ...




Post a Comment

Post a Comment