Nicole Scherzinger

Nicole Scherzinger: the reasons for his breakup with Lewis Hamilton




Nicole Scherzinger have ended his relationship with Lewis Hamilton after a furious phone call. According to Star magazine, the pilot refused to ask her to marry.



Nicole Scherzinger have broken with Lewis Hamilton because he was not ready to commit. 

The two stars began a relationship in 2008 and would put an end a few days ago. Before the news of the break is confirmed, the Formula 1 driver gave an interview saying he was "hopeful" they fianceraient "in the near future." The comment unconvinced apparently displeased Nicole Scherzinger, eager to move up a gear. "Nicole had the courage to end [their relationship]. She was frustrated that Lewis is not willing to move forward and told him that she would not wait any longer, says a source in the British magazine Star. They ended up having a big argument on the phone about his lack of enthusiasm and comment 'we may at some point in the future fiancera'. (...) Lewis told him he was in no hurry to marry. And Nicole, it was the fatal blow. She told him that if he did not commit, it would continue without him. "


Nicole Scherzinger would be culled from the break, but she is convinced that I made the right decision. The sporty 28 years would not live out this separation. "He made the mistake of underestimating how much Nicole wants to get married and become a mother, according to a close. Lewis was shocked when she plated. "


The former Pussycat Dolls is currently busy with his role as juror in the British version of The X Factor. According to the source, it would be eager to make up for lost time and find someone who will realize his dreams. 


Lewis Hamilton recently spoke break on Sky News. The driver was beaten by Sebastian Vettel at the German Grand Prix and is now in fourth place overall. "I did my best to stay positive, but I go through a really tough now time because I lost someone very important in my life. My whole world is turned upside down, has he confessed. My job is to motivate everyone. If I can head down full of negativity, it may rub off on all the mechanics who work day and night, and I do not want that to happen. I try to pull myself together and raise the head, but it is very difficult. "A call up to Nicole Scherzinger?










Post a Comment

Post a Comment