Cindy Crawford

Master class from Cindy Crawford: five tips for beginners models




Star of the era of supermodels Cindy Crawford is in no hurry to leave the fashion Olympus and give way to the coming on the heels of young conquerors podium. The famous fashion model, however, does not skimp on the advice of those who dream of success in the fashion industry. In a recent interview with Cindy Crawford opened the five secrets of his success in the modeling craft:

Be professional!

I - an absolute professional. I think that's why I managed to go that far. It is necessary to begin with in order to make it a rule never to be late. At times I was very sad that some of the models - I will not name them - allow themselves to miss the shot, for example, five hours - and without any negative consequences for themselves.


Less phone chatter - more business.

When my career began, no cell phones. And that was a big plus! We personally met with the employers, had lunch together and discussed the details of shooting with art dealers, photographers, listened to them, learned many new things they have learned a lot along the way. Now everything is different - you just give the e-mail address. 


Do not be afraid to find their own way.

I decided that I want to take a chance, who won, and go their own way. Many of the girls were thinking about me is different, but this will have to face always. 


Be careful when you get in your car to a stranger

I do not consider myself to be fearless, but at a young age, we all make mistakes. I remember when I was about 21, I flew to Paris and got in the car to a stranger. At the same time I was sure that this man of my agency, and that he specifically came to aeroprot me, because he was holding a sign with my name. But on the way, when I started asking him questions, it appears that he does not know anything about where I'm heading.

I think someone just told him that I sit on the plane. I waited for the red traffic light and jumped out of the car. Later, when I watched the movie Liam Neeson's "Taken," remembered with horror this case, thinking that she could be in place of that unfortunate.


Additional advice from us - often inspired by the gorgeous pictures of Cindy Crawford! 




Post a Comment

Post a Comment