Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez commented on the way out to the "Grammy" -2000






Jennifer Lopez was frank in an interview with one of the editions: she remembered her parents' house and violent row over his future profession, said his firm character and referred to a stunning appearance at the awards Grammy, happened almost 13 years ago.

Jay Lo childhood differed iron self and the will to win - the star, recently obtained on the Walk of Fame in Hollywood, confirms this. She remembers how she sang and danced in front of a mirror, a passionate dream of becoming a professional dancer. However, her mother did not share the aspirations:

My mother and I were constantly confronted foreheads. I did not want to go to college and dreamed of dancing full-time - and we are very huge fight. I went home and slept on the couch in the dance studio, but I said, 'This is what I must do. " A few months later I found a job as a dancer in Europe, and when I came back, I was offered the role of a flying girl in the TV series "In the bright colors." I agreed and moved to Los Angeles. All this happened in god.


Dzhennifer fondly remembers her parents' house, thinking that that's where she got all the shutter speed, strength and energy needed for life. In this case, the singer told a little about the family moments that are not always pleasant: once invited her parents and sisters to his home in the Bronx to announce that they are divorcing after 33 years of marriage. But childhood memories, despite the "Spartan" conditions and constant training, remained warm:

I've been involved in sports and a lot of dancing. I was running. I am very hardy. I think I was set up to marafonov.


Vspominaya their way of life, the actress and singer, of course, could not comment on his famous appearance at the Grammy Awards in 2000 - after the sale Versace obviously grown!

We looked at several dresses, but nothing came up. The stylist said that there is another dress Versace, but it has already worn by other people. I tried on it and decided that, in any event, will go out in it. But I honestly was surprised by the reaction: when we were on stage with David Duchovny, who was one of the most famous actors in the world, he said in the hall: "No one's looking at me!" And the audience roared with laughter . I went back to his seat and asked, "What's going on?" And my friend said, "You just have to look at your photos in this dress".

Sure, Jennifer Lopez, as we are pleased to revise their photos in "the very" dress. I wonder what they think about Casper Smart? 














Post a Comment

Post a Comment