Diane Kruger

Diane Kruger: catastrophic presentations





The presentation of her boyfriend Joshua Jackson could not have more wrong place for Diane Kruger. The actress talked about this difficult experience in the U.S. talk show Jimmy Kimmel Live!




According to Diane Kruger, the first meeting between his mother and her boyfriend Joshua Jackson was a disaster. 

German actress was on American television last night and mentioned this stressful time in his personal life. The star of 36 years revealed that his mother Maria Theresa thought it would be "cute" to interview the actor in the series Fringe on his arrest for assault in 2002. 


Diane Kruger explained that presentations took place without incident until his mother so a photo of the actor taken by the police before questioning the circumstances of the incident. "I thought everything was going well and my mother said, 'oh, wait, I have something for you,' remembered the beautiful blonde on the set of Jimmy Kimmel. She goes to his office and returned with a folder of newspaper clipping collected online on Josh and his photo ID. She thought it would be cute to say 'I see you've been stopped at a hockey game. It was the fault? ' You can imagine. We were there for three days, was not spoken for two days. It was not great. "


Diane Kruger is seven years in a relationship with the actor 35 years, became famous for his role as Pacey in Dawson's Creek. During her interview, she told another American star in cracking. When she was a teenager, she was crazy about Don Johnson, actor son of two in Miami, and admits that even today, the star of 63 years makes everything. "I admit that when I was young, I had a crush on Don Johnson and this is always the case, says Diane Kruger blushing. Not because of Miami Vice, as you might imagine, but he made an album you may know. I do not really remember that one song because it is on this that I gave my first kiss at age 13 at the campsite where we spent our holidays. [The first time I saw him], I started to cry. "









Post a Comment

Post a Comment