David Beckham

Victoria Beckham: David has to play Bond!







David Beckham as the new James Bond - like you that idea? Wife of football star Victoria Beckham is confident that David will cope with this role. In an interview made during a trip to China a couple, Mrs Beckham has admitted that she would be happy if David decides to try his hand at filmmaking:

David, I think you're a good actor. [Turning to the journalist] Do you agree? It will be a very good actor.

I think David should play James Bond! It will be a great Bond!

Among fans - both the athlete and the "James Bond" - started hot debate: whether football player, has already demonstrated an enviable success as a model, break into Hollywood? Will it out of him razvezdki British agent (and, of Victoria, again, for that matter, the new Bond girl)?

And even the next replica of the David, delivered during the same interview, could not stop the controversy:

I have friends, actors such as Tom Cruise - he is a close friend of the family ... But I do not think my plan is to acting career, I'm just not sure I can do it!

What do you think - would have made of David "007"? At the same time offer to remember all the actors try on the image and choose the best James Bond.


  




Post a Comment

Post a Comment