Prince Jackson

Prince Jackson: he returns details on the day of the death of his father, Michael Jackson ..





Prince Jackson

Prince Jackson testified yesterday in the trial between the Jackson clan turner AEG. The eldest son of Michael Jackson is back in detail on this day of 25 June 2009 when everything changed ... 


What is the responsibility of AEG turner in the death of Michael Jackson? This is what the deceased King of Pop clan, already 4 years ago, is determined to find out ... As the trial began against AEG lasts for several weeks, Prince Jackson, the eldest son of the singer, testified yesterday (Wednesday 26 June) in court.
It is with great emotion that adolescents 16 is back on that tragic day of 25 June 2009, the death of his father. "My father was half lying on the bed and his eyes rolled back. My sister is mounted on the floor, but we're going back down. She screamed all the time, saying 'I want my daddy.'" said Prince Jackson face the jury, remarks echoed by the New York Daily News. 


"I waited downstairs crying, waiting to go to the hospital." All members of the family followed the ambulance to Michael Jackson until the UCLA Medical Center. "


Later Dr. Conrad Murray, who was found later convicted of manslaughter after injecting an overdose of Propofol, returned to children Michal Jackson with bad news . "I'm sorry kids, dad is dead."
Prince Jackson then explained how his life has literally changed. "Nothing will ever be the same. I can not sleep at night. For a time after his death, I was emotionally distant with many people. "But for Prince, the person who suffers the most is her little sister Paris, who tried to stop these days in early June. "She is probably the person who was most hurt because she was the princess of my father." 


Shortly before his death, Michael Jackson had expressed his fear of not being up to par for its concerts managed by AEG. "They will kill me, they will kill me" ...







Post a Comment

Post a Comment